Learn to cook authentic North Indian food from Mums Bistro team. You will learn how to make Indian food, completely from scratch, using the traditional methods, being taught in the style that mothers teach their daughters - giving you access to all the information that is normally only found inside the homes of Indian families. Teaching you from their own family kitchen, using many of the utensils and saucepans you use in your daily life, you will learn, step-by-step, how to make delicious Currys from start to finish.
BESPOKE PRIVATE LIVE, ONLINE CLASSES
If you really can’t wait that long then drop us an email and we can talk about a bespoke private Cook-Along with Mums Bistro live online cooking class just for you, at a date and time that’s best for you.
Why Mums Bistro Online cooking experience
- At Cooking With Mums Bistro you will learn to layer flavours, create curry pastes and blend spices that are at the heart of Indian cooking.
- With a range of courses to choose from, Mums Bistro will teach you to make a healthy and delicious Indian meal without a long list of ingredients or the need to spend hours in the kitchen.
- All our classes are suitable for beginners as well as for more experienced cooks who want to build on their cookery skills.
- Since May 2019, Cooking With Mums Bistro has successfully run Cooking experience with students and families joining in and cooking together making day memorable but with Covid -19 we still want to connect the families and create memorable experience by virtually connecting with each other.
How to Book and following booking steps:
- On the website under Cooking classes Booking, choose the days you prefer, once you pay the email and further details are send out.
- Each class is for 2 hours minimum and we have the capability of 15-30 per class or if a family like to book a day with our families and friends - let us know.
- If you like to add spices, go to shop and add to basket too.
- A week before the class, you will be sent the recipes and a detailed ingredient fresh preparation and shopping list.
- We will also supply you all the spices you wish to and hard for you to source, the Mums Bistro spices will be posted with Royal mail anywhere in the UK.
- You are welcome to email Mums Bistro in the week leading up to the class if you have any queries about the ingredients.
- You will also get a list of equipment needed for the class so that you can be well prepared and enjoy cooking and interacting with Host during the class.
- There will be plenty of interesting stories about the history and provenance of the ingredients and dishes!
You will cook 2-3 recipes depending on the theme of the class and Host will explain in detail how to use spices and other ingredients to achieve the best flavour. You will do all the cooking in your kitchen as she guides you through every step. Through your laptop or other device, she will be able to be present in your kitchen cooking a delicious Indian meal with you. The recipes will be for 4 people.
You will be sent a Microsoft Teams Link before the class with clear joining instructions.